What you'll do
International banks use our software products. We are already the market leader in Central Europe and want to continue growing.
Internally in BearingPoint, you assume technical responsibilities for the development of one our software products for existing and newly developed modules and features. You work with experienced software developers in an international, highly motivated team.
Now we are looking for experts to support us on the database side: with the maintenance of internal and external databases, database development, and in the future also with our cloud-services.
This role is available in our office in Bucharest or Sibiu. Responsibilities
- Administration of our internal databases (Oracle, MS-SQL, Postgres)
- Troubleshooting and tuning of client’s DB instances
- Database Development (T-SQL)
- Collaboration with our SW-Engineering teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improvement of our internal standards in infrastructure and services
- Cloud-Enablement of our applications (internal and external)
Why we should decide on you
- Software Engineer or degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ Experience in database administration / development.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle / MS SQL Server and DB-programming.
- Interest in the banking industry (including tax-reporting tools) would be a plus.
- C# knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong team player and intellectual curiosity are more than welcome.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: