What you'll do
This role is available in our Bucharest or Sibiu office.
- Development of complex business logic in the .NET environment for one of the leading reporting solutions in the banking environment
- Team-based development methodology, in coordination with Product Owner / Architect
- Development and optimization of solution approaches and algorithms
- Quality assurance of the software through unit and acceptance tests
- Further development and modernization of our application structure
Why we should decide on you
A plus would be
- Software Engineer or degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in software development with T-SQL and MS SQL Server and C# development and .NET framework/.NET Core, to .NET Standard
- Willingness to travel during the ramp-up phase (up to 25%, assuming safe travels conditions)
- Passion for creative, qualitative and sustainable software solutions
- Good English skills (verbal and written), German would be a plus
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Time management and self-organization
- Version control (GIT ideally) and DevOps concepts / tools
- Interest in the banking industry / tax-reporting
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum & Kanban) and CI/CD
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: