What you'll do
This role is available in our Sibiu office. Revenue reporting
Management Accounts & Budgets
- Managing revenue reporting on a monthly basis and maintaining revenue analyses from the Accounts IQ accounting system.
- Maintaining revenue schedules and reconciling deferred and accrued revenue for Support, Licence, and Services as per customer contracts.
- Managing revenue recognition of WIP for services revenue projects together with the margin analysis at a project level.
- Work as a Finance Business Partner to the Professional Services Team
- Preparation and review of monthly BI reports and managing BI coding system.
- Managing timesheet system and completion of BI schedules for input to accounting system and for completion of revenue recognition
Audit & Tax Compliance
- Month end reporting and assistance with the preparation of the monthly board pack and commentary.
- Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and actioning of reconciling differences.
- Assistance in preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Completion of the annual statutory audits for subsidiaries and branches
- Posting of tax and amortization accruals and reconciliation of all tax accounts.
- Liaising with tax advisors as necessary to elicit advice for local jurisdictions for payroll, VAT and Corporation Tax
- R&D tax credit claim management and calculation and posting of accruals.
- Grant management including compilation and submission
- Maintenance of commission schedules for payment and monthly commission accruals
- Organizing and managing customer guarantees and bonds as required
- CSO returns
- Ad Hoc Finance Projects and delivery of finance related OKRs
Why we should decide on you
- 2 years’+ experience in a similar role – previous work experience with Irish and UK accountancy terms is a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance/Economics/Finance
- Very good English language knowledge (in writing and speaking)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Strong numbers-orientation, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self-confident personality, convincing manner
- Ability to adapt to various cultures and personalities
- Strong Accounting Systems exposure
- Self-starter with ability to meet tight reporting deadlines
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch:
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: