What you'll do
As Product Design Director (m/f/d), you will be part of our international Product Management team and will lead and support strong culture and environment which encourage collaboration, feedback, innovation and user-centricity ensuring that products support sustainable business growth.
- Own the Abacus Banking design domain
- Partner with Product, Research & Development, Marketing and other internal stakeholders to shape and strategize the product design domain
- Lead and grow design team, ensure performance and career development
- Provide design critique and reviews in a supportive and constructive way
- Set up and evolve the processes to integrate the design into the product lifecycle
- Set up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement of user experience
- Support in creating, cultivate and champion the design-thinking culture at Regnology
Why we should decide on you
- End-to-end product design experience: from discovery to delivery
- Strong track record of bringing success in products with a high bar in user experience and complexity
- Experience in hiring, scaling, and leading design teams
- Prior experience of formulating hypotheses and validating them through the ideation and experimentation cycles
- Strong prioritisation skills and an execution-focused mindset
- Solid understanding of business and product metrics, as well as data to inform decision-making.
- Strategic and design-thinking in a pair with mental flexibility and openness
- Skills to manage stakeholders, team, projects, and resources
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We don't let things get us down and offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of Regnology from anywhere in Germany.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: