What you'll do
As a Consultant in Banking, you will support our Banking clients in navigating their reporting requirements using our Abacus360 Solution Suite. You will develop a diverse skillset along the way and gain instant exposure to senior stakeholders at our clients.Your tasks as a Consultant Banking include:
- Working in our implementation teams and client organisations to deliver high quality regulatory reporting solutions to financial services clients based on the Abacus solution suite.
- Advising banks on regulatory developments and their impact on strategy, data delivery, operational processes, and IT requirements.
- Taking on responsibility supporting client workshops on our product suite and unique granular data model.
- Developing subject matter expertise of banking, financial products, and regulatory reporting to support our clients.
- Utilizing your problem-solving skills to support testing activities and the progress of our projects.
- Be an active member of our team supporting the growth of Regnology and strengthening our Advisory organization.
Why we should decide on you
- Experience in the financial services industry with a focus on banking, regulatory reporting and / or data analytics.
- A degree in finance, business, or a related discipline; or have a computer science or STEM background but are looking to combine that with a business focus.
- A desire to work in financial services or technology.
- Knowledge of banking, financial products, or regulation (desirable but not mandatory)
- A growth mindset and inquisitive mind with a willingness to get involved.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as structured working style either independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why you should decide on us
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects.
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to providing you a dedicated Development Manager who will help you map out a career path that plays to your strengths and interests and builds your skills, knowledge and experience.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels.
- We offer you numerous benefits and initiatives to promote a healthy body and mind, as well as a wide variety of events to connect in a fun and relaxed environment with colleagues from all parts of the business.
- We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone feels they belong. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach, and respect.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
You must live in, and be eligible to work in the UK.
This vacancy is to be filled immediately.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: