What you'll do
As Customer Platform Architect (m/f/d), you will be part of our international Managed Service Team and will be responsible for the design and implementation of our Regnology Managed Service Platforms. In this position you will take a supporting role in providing platform stability, speed, and compliance to our existing customers as well as a world class customer service experience.
- As part of our team, you will drive technology improvement and innovation by the evaluation of requirements and plan the implementation of our next generation managed service platform
- You use cloud, automation, and a DevOps operating model to support the evolution of the platform
- You take a leading & collaborative role in the creation and realization of the architectural and engineering patterns, principles, and practices which guide our implementation
- You will lead the automation adoption in our support operations as well as support the hiring and training of our technical teams.
- You represent our team in the technical area by participating in internal and technical alignment sessions with our development teams and vendors
- You will be a go-to expert for internal teams regarding technical managed service topics
Why we should decide on you
- More than 2 years’ experience in designing, deploying, and managing enterprise applications in the cloud in a similar environment
- Proven experience in full stack development and software architecture patterns, with a broad understanding of how technologies and systems interact with each other
- DevOps skills for leading a team and supporting the creation of new ways of working, with a passion for building and improving things
- Proven technical skills in technologies like Linux, Shell & Phyton, Oracle DBMS, Apache, Wildfly, SIEM & PAM tools, CI/CD and public cloud platforms
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality, and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV (whether German or English) and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if do not live in the Frankfurt area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: