What you'll do
Contributing to the stability of the financial secto
r is our mission
. With your ideas and inspirations
, you can directly influence our success
As Product Manager SAP
(m/f/d), you will join our international Abacus360 Banking
team and be responsible for the product management of our Abacus360 Banking on SAP/HANA.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the management of Abacus360 Components software development based on SAP/HANA
- You will work closely with international customers and understand their needs and challenges
- You will be significantly involved in the design of product features and the associated strategy
- Additional tasks include managing the day-to-day operation of Product Management, responding to any operational challenges like management reporting as well as coordinating and overseeing the communication to our customers, development team, sales team, and consultants
Why we should decide on you
- You have already worked as a product owner or product manager and have experience in requirements management and with business and IT design techniques
- Knowledge of SAP HANA, SAP FSDM and optionally of core banking systems on SAP is a must
- Knowledge of the banking supervisory environment is an advantage, but not mandatory
- You are passionate about developing innovative products and want to shape the future in the Regulator space with us
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality, and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of Regnology from anywhere in Germany.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: