What you'll do
As a Software Architect
, you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development Team
and will work on challenging projects with room for your creativity and your ideas.
- Design of clean, scalable software architectures
- Development of software in high quality (clean code, CI) in an agile environment
- Technical team lead & coach
- Understanding & explaining to stakeholders
- Improve the software quality as well as the development processes (continuous Improvement)
- We are using the following technologies: Java or JVM based languages, Spring, Spring Boot, Messaging and Reactive Frameworks, Docker, Kubernetes, various databases, etc.
Why we should decide on you
- University education and/or comparable experience in the design of software architectures
- Clean Code practices, e.g. TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, Dev&CloudOps
- In-depth knowledge (>10 years) in Java and core libraries
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV (whether German or English) and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Graz area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
While a minimum salary of EUR 3.048,- gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: