What you'll do
As Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will be part of our international Research & Development Team and you’ll work within our agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product “Abacus Banking”.
- You will be responsible for analyzing, designing, programming, testing, maintaining and documenting regulations and/or business/client specific technical requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, loan and statistical reporting
- You will support our customers or Business Analysts in case of technical issues and questions
- You will produce reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use
- You will join a dynamic team and will collaborate with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e. g. Software Engineers, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences
- Experience in writing software in SQL and Java and knowledge of databases
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of Regnology from anywhere in Germany.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: